14 oz gluten-free pasta
3 tbsp olive oil
1 onion, chopped
3 cloves of garlic, minced
14 oz mushrooms, sliced
10oz fresh baby spinach
1/2 cup vegetable broth
1-2 tbsp soy sauce
Salt & Pepper
2 tsp lime juice
1. Cook the pasta in salted water according to the package instructions.
2. Toast the pine nuts in a small pan without additional oil. Then remove from the pan and set aside.
3. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet/ pan. Add the mushrooms along with the onions and sauté for about 3 minutes until lightly browned.
4. Add the chopped garlic and cook for about 30 seconds longer. Add soy sauce and a bit of vegetable broth. Reduce the heat and cook for about 1-2 minutes longer.
5. Add the spinach and cook for further 2-3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Add fresh lime juice.
6 Once the noodles are "al dente", pour off the cooking water. Put drained pasta to the mushrooms in the pan and toss to combine.